Wow. I just found your Blog whilst searching for this photo. Someone at work today emailed it, along with a funny warning about flip-phone use being a danger to the reproductive health of children. She sent it to "all" and is probably going to be fired over it. The stupid-ass Americans I work with imagine that this is Child Pornography. As soon as I saw it, I realized it was going to cause an uproar. One IT lady came around to make sure we not only deleted the offending email, but she told us to delete it from the Deleted Email folder! The email message was retracted before many people had time to open it. What a crock!
5 comments:
Duhz....
Lame...
PORN!!! LOL
calm down..calm down..dont get over excited now...hahaha
Wow. I just found your Blog whilst searching for this photo. Someone at work today emailed it, along with a funny warning about flip-phone use being a danger to the reproductive health of children. She sent it to "all" and is probably going to be fired over it. The stupid-ass Americans I work with imagine that this is Child Pornography. As soon as I saw it, I realized it was going to cause an uproar. One IT lady came around to make sure we not only deleted the offending email, but she told us to delete it from the Deleted Email folder! The email message was retracted before many people had time to open it. What a crock!
gosh...these people must have nothing better to do. Its just for a laugh. Seems that there is not much humour in them.
at least it gets your attention now. lol.
Post a Comment